Monday, April 8, 2013

April 9

For my second project, I chose to use PowerPoint. I looked at Animoto and MovieMaker and felt the one was too simple and the other over my head.  PowerPoint seemed to offer the best of both words, plus opportunities to be electronically creative.  I wrote a poem that I broke into "lexia."  Each lexia has at least one image connecting back to the poem's theme.  I am now working on adding movement of words and images (hopefully) as well as sound to the piece.  I am intrigued by the many ways sound and movement may be added.  My question for Dr. Flores is: Can movement be added to a copied and pasted photograph or am I only able to use clip art to get animation of objects or people?  Another question I have is:  How can both sound and animation be added to the same lexia?


No comments:

Post a Comment